Student Travel Grant
The Student Travel Grant programme supports individual geoscientists from developing countries to participate actively in our events. This support is available for accepted speakers, more details (and in due time the Student Travel Grant application form) are available on the event's website.
In order to qualify for Student Travel Grant, please take the following criteria into consideration:
- Only presenters of accepted oral and/or poster presentations who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources will be eligible to receive a grant.
- A person will only be considered for a financial support once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- Please Note: The requested support is a contribution and will not cover all of your expenses.
- In case support will be granted; you will receive an email with an explanation of the procedure
- The deadline for applications is indicated on every event's website. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Should your support request be accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter.
The Student Fund dedicates itself to support a number of student activities to encourage students to participate in EAGE activities. A few examples are:
- Student Travel Grants
- Student Scholarships
- Support to Student conferences, workshops and field trips
- Sponsor Student participation to the EAGE Conference & Exhibition
EAGE would like to thank all sponsoring companies and individuals for supporting the Student Fund. For more information, please check here.
During its Annual Conference & Exhibition, EAGE sells souvenirs in the EAGE booth, the revenues of which go to this fund. Furthermore all donations to EAGE support funds are welcome! You (or your company) can make a difference! You can be sure that your donation will be used for a good cause.