The Education Committee is chaired by the Education Officer. Its members are appointed by the Board and serve for a period of two to six years.
The objective of this committee is to set up a coherent and integrated program of courses and lectures for the Association or in collaboration with related Societies.
|Current members of the Education Committee are:|
- Chairman: Paul Sava (Colorado School of Mines, USA)
- Alan Strudley (Chevron, UK)
- Andries Wever (Wintershall, the Netherlands)
- Fabian Gebhardt (DMT, Germany)
- Helmut Jakubowicz (Imperial College, UK)
- Paul Spaans (Woodside Energy Ltd., Australia)
- Sue Nicholson (ExxonMobil, UK)
- Valérie Vedrenne (Total, France)