Pre-registration is now closed. You are welcome to register on-site in Banff, Canada!
Please note, registration "including hotel accommodation" is not possible anymore through this workshop website, but will be available through the Banff Centre directly. If you wish you to book a room at the Banff Centre, please kindly contact the reservations department at +1-403-762-6100.
How to register
After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation letter, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge. The confirmation letter will be sent via e-mail, if a valid e-mail address is supplied. The confirmation letter is also available for download in My EAGE (login).
All fees are in US$ ($). One dollar of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
|Registered and paid||
|EAGE/CSEG member (inclusive hotel accomodation) = Fully booked||US$ 1395||US$ 1595|
|EAGE/CSEG member (exclusive hotel accomodation)||US$ 1115||US$ 1395|
|Non-member (inclusive hotel accomodation) = Fully booked||US$ 1595||US$ 1795|
|Non-member (exclusive hotel accomodation)||US$ 1315||US$ 1595|
|Field Trip4,5 on 26-09-2014||Untill 15/9/2014|
|EAGE/CSEG member||US$ 140|
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2014 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced registration fee, a copy of your student identification card for a geoscience institute must be submitted together with this registration form.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2014.
Please note that the fee includes accommodation, breakfast, and lunch for the three days of the workshop.
- Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the Workshop, or the Field Trip due to low participation. In this case, payment will e refunded in full.
- Please note that there is a limit of 50 participants in this trip. Therefore, registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in US$ ($)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer (Made out to:
EAGE Americas BV
CIBS First Caribbean Int. Bank, Curacao
Bank Account: 55 000 6598
BIC Swift: FCIBCWC2
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 10 September 2014.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 1 August 2014: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of US$ 50 per person.
Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 1 August 2014: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2014.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a US$ 50 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued by the EAGE Europe Office to those who have registered and paid.
In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online invitation letter request form must be completed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
EAGE members can automatically generate an invitation letter in My EAGE (log in to the EAGE website and go to My Services - Invitation Letter). If you registered as a non-member and membership is included in your registration fee, please note that you will receive your login details for the EAGE website within 14 working days.
You can also fill out the official invitation letter request form.
|We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).|
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one dollar ($1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.