How to register
THE PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. AS FROM NOW YOU ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER AND TO PAY IN VIENNA, IN THE REGISTRATION AREA
Venuetop of the page
Reed Messe Wien (RMW)
Messeplatz 1, Postfach 277
Tel: +43 1727200
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register or to attend the conference, the exhibition, family member activities or other social activities.
For an overview of what registration includes, please click here.
Opening Hours Registration Area :
|Saturday 28 May||14:00 - 17:00hrs|
|Sunday 29 May||10:00 - 17:00hrs|
|Monday 30 May||10:00 - 19:30hrs|
|Tuesday 31 May||07:15 - 17:00hrs|
|Wednesday 1 June||07:15 - 17:00hrs|
|Thursday 2 June||07:15 - 15:00hrs|
|Registration Workshops and Short Courses only|
|Sunday 29 May||08:00 - 10:00hrs|
|Monday 30 May||08:00 - 10:00hrs|
|Friday 3 June (at TP Info Desk)||07:30 - 10:30hrs|
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
The deadlines are following the Local Time in the Netherlands.
|Registered and paid||
Students please note: Registration for three or more Student Programme activities is mandatory.
|Exhibition only (Monday - Thursday)(Click to open the Exhibition webpage)|
|Exhibition full registration (Monday-Thursday)||€ 115||€ 125||€ 145|
|Exhibition day pass (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) - Price per day||€ 45||€ 45||€ 60|
|Icebreaker reception ticket (Monday)4||€ 45||€ 45||€ 60|
|Workshops3(Click to open the Workshop programme)|
|Workshop package 3 days (Sunday, Monday and Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 155||€ 185||€ 215|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 125||€ 135||€ 145|
|Non-member||€ 300||€ 360||€ 420|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 150||€ 165||€ 185|
|Workshop package 1 day (Sunday, Monday and/or Friday)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 105||€ 135||€ 180|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG student member1||€ 75||€ 85||€ 95|
|Non-member||€ 200||€ 235||€ 280|
|Full time student non-member1||€ 100||€ 115||€ 135|
|Short Courses3(Click to open the Short course programme)|
|EAGE Short Courses 1, 3, 4 (one day courses) - Price per course|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 455||€ 495||€ 545|
|Non-member6||€ 555||€ 595||€ 645|
|Short Course 2 (two days course)|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 670||€ 725||€ 795|
|Non-member6||€ 770||€ 825||€ 895|
|SPE Short Courses 1|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 455||€ 495||€ 545|
|Non-member||€ 555||€ 595||€ 645|
|SEG DISC (Registration via www.seg.org/disc)|
|SEG/EAGE member||€ 265|
|Field Trips3(Click to open the Field Trips overview)|
|Registered and paid before 15/05/2016||Field Trip 2||Field Trip 3|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 195||€ 195|
|Non-member||€ 295||€ 295|
|Technical Excursion3(Click to open the Technical Excursion)|
|Registered and paid before 15/05/2015|
|EAGE/SPE/EAOG member||€ 65|
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
• Please note: Student non-members can not be older than 34 years of age (when registering)
- Students interested in attending the Field Trip on Monday 30 May and/or in the Student Evening Tuesday 31 May, will be subject to an additional charge.
- Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course(s), workshop(s) or Field Trip(s) due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
- A ticket for the Icebreaker Reception is included in all full Conference & Exhibition and Exhibition Only registrations, except for the Conference & Exhibition day registration or Exhibition day registration. When you register for the Exhibition day pass on Tuesday and you would like to participate in the Icebreaker Reception on Monday, please note that you require Exhibition day passes for both Monday and Tuesday.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE or SPE membership for 2016, according to your choice.
- The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for 2016.
Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues for 2016 must have been paid and confirmed before 1 March 2016. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
EAGE Hardship Programme: EAGE Hardship Programme support is available for this event for our long-term members. If you are interested in registering for this event but are currently unemployed, you can apply for a special discount for the registration fees for the short courses. For the full overview of the application procedure, deadlines and terms and conditions, please visit the EAGE Economic Hardship Programme.
*Please note: Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to register or attend the conference, the exhibition and all family member activities.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer (Made out to: EAGE Conferences BV, Bank: ABN-AMRO Bank, Netherlands, IBAN/Account number: NL09ABNA0446255300, BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A )
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 May 2016.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Opening Hours Registration Area On-site
Opening Hours of the Registration Area in Vienna you could find here.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 April 2016: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active for the remainder of 2016.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 April 2016: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2016.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to download [pdf].
EAGE Head Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.