Member of I A P C O
All Short Courses (1-5) are moved to Pars International Hotel in Shiraz (not anymore at Shiraz University!). The short courses run from 09:00-17:30 hrs. Registration onsite will open at 08:00 hrs.
Only Short Coure 5 (by Oz Yilmaz) will start at 10:00 hrs! The short course has been kindly sponsored by DANA Geophysics and participants therefore can join for free!
Pars International Hotel
Zand Street, Shiraz
Monday May 4th, 09.30 – 12.00 hrs
Master of Ceremony:
- Mr Mohammad Ali Emadi (Managing Director NIOC Research & Technology)
- Mr. Gholam Hossein Nozari (Minister of Petroleum)
- Mr. Seyfollah Jashnsaz (NIOC Managing Director)
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Emadi (NIOC Research & Technology Directorate)
- Mr. Seyed Mohammad Reza Rezazadeh (Governor of Fars Province)
- Dr. Mohammad Hadi Sadeghi (Head of Shiraz University)
- Mr. Javad Owji (Managing Director South Zagros Oil & Gas Production Co.)
- Dr Phil Christie (EAGE President 2008-2009)
Shiraz 2009 is fully supported by the three host organizations of this event: National Iranian Oil Company, Shiraz University and South Zagros Oil & Gas Production Co.
When using bank transfer into Pasargad account for payment:
Please be sure to mention your full name together with the 8 digit electronic invoice number (when registered online via the website). Also scan a copy of your transfer and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the official exchange rate of the day of transfer of your bank. After transfering the amount into the Pasargad account (in Rials, this can not be done in euro's), please communicate clearly by email to email@example.com which EUR-IRR exchange rate has been used!