Member of I A P C O
EAGE, through their local office in Russia, invites you to take part in the 6th International Scientific & Practical Conference and Exhibition "Engineering and Mining Geophysics - 2010" that traditionally will be held in Gelendzhik from 26 till 30 of April, 2010.
"Engineering and Mining Geophysics - 2010" ("ENGGEO-2010"), will be organised in the conference halls of SRC "Yuzhmorgeologiya", bringing together highly qualified experts working in the fields of engineering geology and geophysics, hydrogeology, ore geology, ecology, archaeology, as well as those charged with monitoring the state of roads, railways, airports, and waterworks.
The conference will include:
- Research and practice Conference (oral and poster presentations)
- Course of lectures on topical issues concerning engineering and ore geophysics
- Specialised issue-related seminars
- Commercial presentations of equipment and software
- Exhibition of Geophysical equipment
- Geological field trip
For the first time at the international conference and exhibition "ENGGEO 2010" will be available:
- Geophysical field observations of real sites with subsequent comparison and discussion of results of measurement methods of geo-radiolocation and electron tomography.
- Selection by "ENGGEO-2010" conference committees of the two best oral presentations, which will represent Russia at the ХVI European conference and exhibition "Near Surface-2010" (Zurich, Switzerland, 6th – 8th September 2010)