Member of I A P C O
The pre-registration is closed.
All fees are in Euros (€). One Euro of your total registration fee is donated to the EAGE Green Fund.
|Registered and paid||
Registered and paid Until
|EAGE member||€ 795||€ 895|
|Non-member1||€ 895||€ 995|
|Student member2||€ 450||€ 495|
|Student Non-member 1,2||€ 550||
|Family member||€ 200||€ 250|
1. The non-member fee includes EAGE membership for the remainder of 2012.
2. To qualify for the reduced registration fee, a copy of your student identification card for a geoscience institute must be submitted together with this registration form.
3. Please note that the EAGE reserves the right to cancel the Conference due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
Methods of paymentAll payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
By bank transfer (Made out to: EAGE Conferences BV, Bank: ABN-AMRO Bank, Netherlands, IBAN/Account number: NL09ABNA0446255300, BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A )
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 15 August 2012.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Please note that credit card authorizations not done online will require a signed credit card authorization form to be sent by post, fax or scanned to e-mail.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 May 2012: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person. Non-members please note: membership fee included in the conference fee will not be refunded; membership will remain active.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 May 2012: No refund will be made. For non-members, please note your included membership will remain active for the remainder of 2012.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee , plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
EAGE Europe Office
PO Box 59
3990 DB Houten
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Fax: +31 30 6343534
Please note that every registered delegate is responsible for requesting an official invitation letter on time (if needed). If you are an EAGE member, you can generate your official invitation letter immediately in pdf format. Go to My EAGE (login) and select 'My Invitation Letter'. If you registered as a non-member and membership is included in your registration fee, please note that you will receive your login details for the EAGE website within 14 working days. You can also fill out the official invitation letter request form.
EAGE Green Fund
In 2010, the EAGE Board decided to launch the EAGE Green Fund. From all registration fees for EAGE events one euro (€1) will be donated to the EAGE Green Fund with no increase in cost for our members. This will be supplemented with a contribution by EAGE and voluntary donations from event delegates. The money raised in this way will be utilized to initiate and support geoscience and engineering environmental initiatives. Read More.
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE's liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.