The PACE programme supports individual geoscientists from developing countries to participate actively in our events. This support is available for accepted speakers, more details are available on the event's website.
In order to qualify for PACE financial support, please take the following criteria into consideration:
- Only presenters of accepted oral and/or poster presentations who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources can apply.
- A person will only be considered for a grant once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- As the PACE budget is limited, it cannot be guaranteed that the (total) requested support will be granted.
- In case support is granted, the awarded amount will be provided on-site, directly upon confirmation of attendance.
- For participants residing within the EU this will be done by means of a direct bank transfer. Participants residing in countries outside of the EU will receive the grant in cash.
- When returning your application form, please attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- The deadline for applications is indicated on every event's website. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Should your support request be accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter.