Regular student membership
All students (at all educational levels) may apply for a regular student membership of € 25 at any time during their studies. The student must not be older than 34 when applying.
Apply now online for the regular EAGE student membership, please access our online registration form or download the Student Membership Application form [PDF:94kb].
The membership fee is € 25 and includes the following benefits:
- First Break in print and on-line
- EarthDoc (EAGE’s online geoscience database)
- Learning Geoscience (Education portal) online
- One of the following scientific online journals: Petroleum Geoscience, Geophysical Prospecting, Near Surface Geophysics or Basin Research.
- Discount on books & CD-Roms
- Discount on EAGE events worldwide
Students must be registered in a full time study programme at a recognized University or Institute and cannot be older than 34 when applying.
Sponsored student membership
Apply now for the sponsored EAGE student membership and receive the same benefits as the regular student membership listed above. Please click here to use the online application form.
The following conditions apply for the sponsored student membership:
- Students can be no older than 29 years of age (when applying)
- Students must be registered in a full time study programme at a recognized University or Institute
- Applications are accepted from first time student applicants only
- A valid student identification card is an obligatory document in order to apply
- Below third year undergraduate students will not be accepted for a sponsored student membership.
All students will be informed via email if they have been accepted or denied.
You can also download the Sponsored Student Membership Application form [PDF:173kb] and send the completed form back to email@example.com.
The amount of sponsored student memberships is limited. As EAGE strives to create equal chances for a sponsored membership, a student applicant from a certain region may be declined if this particular region is already fully represented.
Applications received in the end of the year (October to December) will be delayed in order to offer students a full year student membership beginning in January.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the EAGE Student coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
Sponsored Student membership is sponsored by:
Student Fund Sponsor