Interested in starting up an EAGE Student Chapter?
The purpose of the EAGE Student Chapter is to promote Geosciences and specific branches of the Geosciences in Mining, the Oil & Gas industry, Environmental and Civil Engineering as well as the overall EAGE student activities within local regions.
EAGE is very proud to have such enthusiastic and devoted Student Chapters.
Thank you all for promoting geosciences and spreading the EAGE vision around the world!
Become an EAGE Student Chapter
Does your university not yet have an EAGE Student Chapter? Or would you like to start up your own EAGE Student Chapter and join us? Fill in the application form!
EAGE Student Chapters benefits:
- 15 free EAGE student memberships per year
- Extended network development
- Publishing opportunities in First Break
- Online exposure (website and social media)
- Participate in Online Geo-Quiz and win travel grants for EAGE’s Conference & Exhibition
- Receive (financial) support for your events
- Host Student Lecture Tours at your university
- Showcase your activities at the Exhibition floor of EAGE’s Conference & Exhibition
- Attend the Student Chapter Meeting
- Collaborate with EAGE to promote Geoscience in your local environment
- Collaborate and network with Student Chapters around the world
EAGE Student Chapters require:
- 15 students to become EAGE student members (15 free memberships)
- One faculty advisor; an EAGE member
- Advisable: at least one local industry supporter
- The Student Chapter should organize at least two activities per semester
- (for example: Field Trip, Short Course, Workshop, Conference, the EAGE Student Lecture Tour, invited industry experts, EAGE talks, etc.).
- Student Chapters should be involved in EAGE student activities such as the EAGE Conference & Exhibition Student Programme, the EAGE FIELD Challenge and the EAGE Boot Camps.
EAGE Student Chapters:
To view all EAGE Local and Student Chapter Locations which are active, click on the world map below.
Student Fund Sponsor