Interested in creating an EAGE Student Chapter?
The purpose of the EAGE Student Chapter is to promote Geosciences and specific branches of the Geosciences in Mining, the Oil & Gas industry, Environmental and Civil Engineering as well as the overall EAGE student activities within local regions.
EAGE is very proud to have such enthusiastic and devoted Student Chapters.
Thank you all for promoting geosciences and spreading the EAGE vision around the world!
Become an EAGE Student Chapter
Does your university not yet have an EAGE Student Chapter? Or would you like to start up your own EAGE Student Chapter and join us? Fill in the application form!
EAGE Student Chapters offer:
- 10 FREE student memberships
- Extended network development
- Publishing opportunities in First Break
- Website exposure
- Local student event financial support
- Online Geo-Quiz competition
- Ability to host SLT
EAGE Student Chapters require:
- 15 students to become EAGE student members (10 free + 5 regular)
- One faculty advisor; an EAGE member
- Up to two local industry supporters or other
Active EAGE chapters:
To view all EAGE local/student chapter locations which are active, click view full map.
Student Fund Sponsors