EAGE’s Corporate Relations department is responsible for maintaining the association’s Business to Business partnerships, expanding our reach in the energy and geoscience industries, and developing our extensive programme of world class exhibitions.
As well as bringing in new sponsors, advertisers and exhibitors, the Corporate Relations department works to ensure that each of these stakeholders enjoys the full benefits of their partnership with EAGE. Find out more about their work through the links below:
- All EAGE exhibition’s on one page
- Find all your detailed exhibition information centralized
- Sponsor EAGE events and workshops
- Be seen by industry experts and decision makers
- Reinforce your brand image
- Be seen by your clients and attract new business
- Advertise across our many platforms: First Break, Near Surface Geoscience, EAGE.org and more...
- Stand out and leave a lasting impression
- Subscribe to a truly multi-disciplinary database - EarthDoc
- Over 64,000 technical papers & articles available from industry journals and events
- One yearly rate with easy access, unlimited downloads & the opportunity to use content for commercial purposes