EAGE’s Corporate Relations department is responsible for maintaining the Association’s Business to Business partnerships, expanding our reach in the energy and geoscience industries, and developing our extensive programme of world class exhibitions.
As well as bringing in new sponsors, advertisers and exhibitors, the Corporate Relations department works to ensure that each of these stakeholders enjoys the full benefits of their partnership with EAGE. Find out more about their work through the links below:
- Meet existing customers and acquire new customers;
- Demonstrate your technology and equipment to an international audience;
- Strengthen and expand your network.
- Increase your visibility to an international dedicated target group;
- Enhance your corporate image and reach your key communities;
- Break through the media clutter and reach an influential, exclusive audience.
- Be seen by your clients and attract new business;
- Advertise across our many platforms: First Break, Near Surface Geoscience, EAGE.org and much more;
- Stand out and leave a lasting impression.
Technical Content and Education
- Access EarthDoc, EAGE’s digital geoscience library, through institutional subscription;
- Over 65,000 technical papers & articles available from leading industry journals and events;
- Have cutting-edge training delivered in-house or at one of EAGE’s prestigious Education Days.