With 19,000 members active in 100+ countries, the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE) is one of the largest multidisciplinary geoscience associations in the world.
Is EAGE membership something for me?
We welcome professionals with a wide range of geoscientific backgrounds and interests.
EAGE members are professionally active or studying:
|Geothermal energy||CO2 Storage|
If you have a well-vested focus on one or more of these disciplines and are keen to develop your career within an international context, you will find an inspiring and productive professional environment in the network of EAGE!
What we do for our EAGE members
EAGE members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Access to EarthDoc, EAGE's geoscience database with over 63,000 titles indexed
- Special rates for our events, including our flagship event Copenhagen 2018
- Receive our monthly journal First Break
- Networking opportunities through events and online communities
- Complimentary access to one of EAGE’s peer-reviewed scientific journals of choice
- And more!
Not a member yet?
You can join EAGE now and gain access to all membership benefits of 2018 by completing the EAGE membership application online. Applying is easy and you can choose among different types of memberships and select your preferred journal subscription!
Learn more about types of memberships and fees here.
Start enjoying your membership benefits!