The EAGE-PACE programme provides financial support to those who will be presenting at the conference and have limited financial possibilites to do so.
The deadline to apply for a PACE travel grant for the 78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2016 was 31 January 2016 (23:59 hrs, GMT +1). Therefore new applications are no longer possible.
If you have applied for PACE support, you will be informed about the status of your application by early March 2016 at latest.
Kindly note the following criteria when you have applies for a PACE travel grant:
- Only presenters of accepted oral and/or poster presentations who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources can apply.
- A person will only be considered for a financial support once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- Please note: the requested support is a contribution and will not cover all of your expenses.
- In case support will be granted; you will receive an email with an explanation of the procedure
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Should your support request be accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter.