Student Travel Grant
The EAGE Student Travel Grants offer students financial support towards their participation in the student programme of the 78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition on 30 May - 2 June 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
The deadline to apply for a Student Travel Grant for the 78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2016 was 31 January 2016 (23:59 hrs, GMT +1). Therefore new applications are no longer possible.
If you have applied for a Student Travel Grant, you will be informed about the status of your application by early March 2016 at latest.
Kindly take note of the following criteria concerning a Student Travel Grant application:
- Only presenters of accepted poster presentations for the Student Programme who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources can apply.
- A person will only be considered for a financial support once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- Please Note: The requested support is a contribution and will not cover all of your expenses.
- In case support will be granted; you will receive an email with an explanation of the procedure
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Should your support request be accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter.