79th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2017
Energy, Technology, Sustainability - Time to open a new Chapter
Tuesday 13 June 2017
Session for Professional Women in Geoscience and Engineering
16:00 - 18:00 hrs., Hall 2.3
Paris 2017 will once again offer a special session for Professional Women in Geoscience and Engineering. The session will feature an inspiring speaker providing a good mix of career/personal life management and technical work, followed by a panel discussion. There will be an opportunity for informal networking at the end of the session.
Valerie Vedrenne (Geosciences and Reservoir Training and Technical Image Manager at Total)
- Caroline le Turdu (Marketing Manager, Principal Geoscientist at Schlumberger - Chair WGE committee)
- Roald van Borselen (Center Director at Aramco Overseas Company Netherlands - EAGE Membership and Co-operation Officer)
- Milena Marjanovic (Marine Geophysicist, Postdoc at IPGP Paris, WGE Committee member)
- Ingrid Paola Tello Guerrero (Core Analyst at ALS Oil & Gas)
- Veronica Omofoma (PhD Researcher at Heriot-Watt University)
Although tailored for our female EAGE community, we encourage all delegates to join.
Wednesday 14 June 2017
Session for Young Professionals
15:00 - 17:00 hrs., Hal 2.3
Following last year's success, delegates under the age of 35 years are once again invited to a special session focusing on Young Professionals. The session will feature inspiring speakers with broad experience in industry and academia, it will focus on you how to build an explore your leadership, teamwork, networking and communication skills.
- Ivan Vasconcelos (Assistant Professor at Utrecht University, previously Principal Research Scientist at Schlumberger)
- Evert Slob (Professor at TU Delft, Director of Education Civil Engineering & Geosciences)
- Anna Shaughnessy (Executive Director at Earth Resources Laboratory, MIT Boston)
- François Umbhauer (Direction Exploration at Total, Relationships with Universities and Schools, Geoscience Disciplines)
Although tailored for our Young Professionals EAGE community, we encourage all delegates to join.