Oil, Gas & Mines Africa Conference
WELCOME TO OGMA 2017
Leveraging the interest in the growing oil, gas and mining sectors in East Africa, the need for a dedicated event to help boost these sectors was in the offing. The first Oil, Gas & Mines East Africa is an international event that will feature a two-day conference and associated trade exhibition. It is aimed at providing a platform for professionals, companies and stakeholders to learn and understand the growth potentials of the countries in the East Africa region and showcase the newest products, services and technologies of companies in order to encourage business, improve their operations and attract investment.
We are happy to inform you that EAGE has partnered with Omanexpo to produce a world class conference that attracts more and more decision makers from the East African region.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The objective of the two-day conference is to provide a venue for the industry as well as regulators to discuss various issues and challenges as well as to explore emerging opportunities and latest developments in East Africa’s Oil, Gas and Mining industry. These include:
- Overview of East Africa’s Energy sector
- Legal and Regulatory Framework and Issues
- Latest Updates and Report on the sector development in Oman
- Case Study: Focus on Kenya Investment and Partnership Opportunities
- Sustainability in the Energy Sector
- New Technologies and Best industry Practices
- Regional and Global Case Studies on Oil &Gas/ Mining projects
- Human Resource Issues and Major Challenges in Oil & Gas /Mining